I HEART U

Sunday, August 12, 2018

A letter: To those who are labeling


Death and life are in the power of the tongue. You do not realize the power of your words. You don't notice how your condescending tone and attitude crush the ones you are speaking to. You don't see the label that you give someone has a huge impact on their life and their destiny. You think that they can take it; maybe even that its good for them every once in a while. You don't know that you are literally speaking death to their soul and I hate it! I don't hate you, but I hate the ignorance you are living in. I hate the lack of love you obviously have for them. I hate that you don't value them.
Stop pronouncing death on others and start pronouncing life! You say I live in your heart. You say you love. Prove it! Because I don't speak death, I am not even capable of it. I came to bring life, and life more abundantly!
Please child, examine your heart. But don't just go off and try harder. You need more of me. You simply cutting out negative comments and inserting positive ones very quickly becomes self motivation and self righteousness. We don't need any more Pharisees. People need me, Anything besides me is self righteousness and I will not accept it.
Repentance.
Brokenness.
Humility.
I accept these.
Please do not think that I don't accept you or love you, because I do! But your behavior and unloving ways, those I cannot accept.

I am the way the truth and the life...

Think LIFE
Live LIFE
Speak LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment