I HEART U

Monday, September 8, 2014

~God has a plan



I have something very exciting to tell you! You may not realize this but God has very special plans for you! Higher than you could ever imagine. He has a special purpose JUST for you. People may tell you that you're not worth much they may even tell you that you're not very useful- don't get discouraged! That's when you can light up with a smile because you know that God has plans for you. (Isaiah 55:9) You are His special treasure.
  I always liked the second half especially, of Isaiah 43:1. God was talking to Israel but He's also talking to us too. WE are His chosen people.

 "Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name; you are mine."

And also John 15:16
  "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you."

 So now that you KNOW He has a purpose for you, are you prepared to accomplish it?

  • do you read your Bible daily seeking God's wisdom
  • do you ask Him every day to show you His will for your life
  • do you purpose to do whatever He asks, go where ever He sends
  • do you spend your day talking with Him
God has a purpose for everyone, but whether or not it is accomplished depends a lot on the effort and emphasis they put into doing it. Don't get me wrong, God can make anything possible, but we need to do our part too.
  If you were to lose a nickel in the grass somewhere how long would you spend looking for it?
  But if you lost a $1000 wouldn't you keep looking till you found it?!! How valuable is knowing God, to you?

2 comments: