I HEART U

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

~Isaiah 43:1-3

Whenever I feel Satan get after me and tell me that I'm not really that important or special or just maybe why would God want you? I get really inspired by Isaiah 43:1-3
(I put it in my own words so it applies to me)

"Fear not Heather for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you, when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burnt; neither will the flame kindle on you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, and your Saviour."

Hopefully you can be inspired by this too!

2 comments:

  1. So good, Heather. ♡

    (Yes, I'm actually commenting on your blog. Don't have a heart attack or anything.) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted Isaiah 43:1-2 on my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete