I HEART U

Sunday, December 28, 2014

~Your Heavenly Father





Postmarked - Today and forever
  My Dearest Daughter,
  
  I want to tell you how much I truly love you and wish that you would return my love. I wait for you. All day if I have to, but O how it hurts when you don't come! Some days we spend long hours together in conversation, while other days you merely give me a nod of recognition.
  Daughter, where is your heart today? (I ask for your sake. I already know.) If it was in me, you would not have yelled at your sibling or given that look of disgust to the immodestly dressed girl you passed on the street. If your heart had been focused on me you would have seen that your sibling was only trying to help and that girl on the street? She has never had love and protection from a father. She has not yet found me either. Why do you think I had her cross your path?
  Give me your heart child. You think you have, but I can see into the corners where you are still holding on tightly to a few reserved pieces; afraid to let me take full control.
   Daughter, please trust me.

Love,
Your heavenly Father  

6 comments:

  1. Just happened to read this and it really struck me deep! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. This is something that I'm dealing with right now. I get lost in my own things and there God is sitting...waiting...for me to notice Him.

      Delete
  2. Wow, very convicting, thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! beautifully written, Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thank you for sharing this Heather! I hope you will check out my blog and follow by email!!!

    By the way, I love the song "How Deep the Father's Love for us." Where did you find that particular arrangement that plays on your blog?

    Love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The song I just found on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_7uVAYYRQ
      Here's the link though!

      Delete