I HEART U

Monday, August 24, 2015

~Your Heavenly Father



My Dear Child,
  I love you. Do you know that? Sometimes I have to wonder. Like when you look at yourself in the mirror and frown at the reflection. Or when you mess up on something and call yourself names. Do you realize I made you? I created you? I love you? And I glory in you even with your failures! I gave you your strengths to bless others with. But I also gave you weaknesses so that they will reveal your need for me and point you to me. I want to be your strong tower, your refuge! I love how I have made you! I never make mistakes. So can you trust that I have made you just right? Can you thank me for it?
  Love,
Your Heavenly Father

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Heather,it is very encouraging and so true.
    He is always there no matter what.
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so special and encouraging to me when I read it the other evening, Heather. Thanks for posting it.

    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so sweet and encouraging. Thank you for sharing it!
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just what I needed to read. Thanks for sharing such a powerful post!

    ReplyDelete