I HEART U

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

~My favorite chapter

I don't know if I ever mentioned this before but I really like Psalm 91. Especially the first two verses.I think verse two is the declaration of my heart.
"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and fortress: my God: in Him will I trust."
Today there are so many uncertainties. So much fear and unrest. You may wonder if there is anywhere you can truly be safe and at peace. I'm here to tell you there is such a place, but its not a physical place you can go to.
When you are in the center of God's will, there is nothing that can touch you, except what He allows. There is peace and protection under His shadow, in that secret place. Not many people know about it. You have to search and go to God to find this place of protection. To put yourself totally in His control. And when you do that? He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find contentment. Its the safest place I know of.
 So, go read Psalm 91 and you'll see why I like it so much. Make sure to look for His promises at the end. God has declarations to those who are faithful to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment