I HEART U

Sunday, October 8, 2017

~Prayer for an obedient heart

God give me the heart of obedience. One that says "Not my will, but thine be done!" and then lives it out. Help me to truely desire to do Your will, not simply out of compliance but from sincere submission. Take away any spirit of fear or inadiquicy and replace it with an immense confidence in You. Let me not shrink back at the uncomfortable tasks or the awkward assignments but let my answer and attitude be "anything for You, Lord!"
Father forgive me for the times I haven't been obedient. For the times it felt too awkward to speak the truth. Or the times I was embarresed to step forward and help.
Show me how to delight in Your service. To serve with joy and humility as only a true daughter of the King of Kings would.
The servant is not greater than her Lord. Your Son obediently gave everything, right down to His very life. Lord let me follow in His footsteps. Let me follow in obedience.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the prayers that you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music at the top is so pretty! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just found it on youtube. :) Its How deep the Father's love for us instrumental.

      Delete