I HEART U

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

~Me again!





Hey y'all! So I just wanted to write a quick note.
I'm sure anyone who checks my blog has noticed I've not been doing it any more. So I'm just gonna say, I AM QUITTING MY BLOG. I still enjoy writing and everything but I don't have time for blogger anymore. BUT...I broke down and got Instagram so if you do want to keep up with me go look me up its: heather.lehigh_horsemanship
I do a lot of horse stuff/training/lessons so if you're not into horses, don't follow me! I still do inspirational posts on there along with my horse posts. So you've been warned! ;D
Also I still do my YouTube channel and that is just Heather Lehigh.
So IG is the easiest way to contact me or keep in touch at this point.
Life keeps moving on, but God will ever be good!
Keep trusting Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment