I HEART U

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

~Proverbs 3:5-6


Right now in my life, I don't know where God is exactly leading. The last year has been a little rough (Well more than a little.) but I can see He used it to draw me closer to Himself. There was nothing I could do - except cry out to Him. "I'm trusting You" became a phrase I often told Him. Part of my world seemed to be crumbling. That is when I had to realize I wasn't centered on God, only partially. And If God was only part of my life, where was the rest of it? Will God allow anyone to serve two masters? Will God allow for anything other than Him having first place? No. Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. That is all too clear, but how many of us really live by the first commandment? If you drew up a chart of all the thoughts and things you did to honor God in a day, would it outnumber the rest? I'm not saying I have all this down pat either. I'm still a work in progress the same as anyone else. He's still working on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment