I HEART U

Saturday, July 13, 2013

~Psalm 4:3~


My Favorite Song
Here I am before You Lord, Falling at Your feet.
 My longing is to know You more, Your purpose to complete!
 When I look around me, Its so hard to understand.
I want to see You move Lord, I want to see your hand!
  Trusting You Lord, Does not come easily to me.
Trusting You Lord, I need your eyes that I might see!
When the way is dark, and I'm afraid, and don't know what to do,
Help me take my eyes off me Lord, And keep my eyes on You!
 I stand upon your promise Lord, You have a plan for me.
And though I may not see it yet, I'll trust You faithfully.
You have spoken to my heart, A message strong and true.
So I'll gather up my courage Lord, And humbly follow You!
  Trusting You Lord, Does not come easily to me.
  Trusting You Lord, I need your eyes that I might see!
When the way is dark, and I'm afraid, and don't know what to do.
Help me take my eyes off me Lord, And keep my eyes on You


This has been my life's plea for the last several years. I'ts me turning and calling to God, knowing that he will answer. He is always waiting with open arms for us to come running to Him. That reminds me of a saying I heard the other day. It was "Even when you only take one step towards God he will take several steps toward you." I had to think about that because it confused me. Why would a little bit of effort on my part make God draw closer to me? God NEVER changes. So therefore God will never move. We are the ones who need to be drawing as close to Him as we possibly can. So please make sure when you read quotes like that or anthing for that matter, always check it out based on the truth: God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment