I HEART U

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

~Rejoice!



Rejoice! I love this verse but often don't take it seriously enough. In the Bible the writers will repeat the things they want to be emphasized. In this verse it says twice about rejoicing. Many times I forget this command. I'll be standing on the deck watching the sunset thinking "Wow thats neat!" but I don't even tell God how great He is for putting it there. God loves to send things our way just so we can praise Him. It brings Him joy and pleasure when we the creation give the glory and honor back to Him. In fact thats why we were created. In Revelations 4:11 it says "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

No comments:

Post a Comment