I HEART U

Thursday, November 13, 2014

~Without faith




  
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him."
Do you believe that? That without faith it is impossible to please God? Even though your life may look good, you do the right things, say the right things; if you don't have faith it is meaningless because God will reject it. 
He will reject your life.
He will reject you.
You MUST have faith! And faith in God comes from resigning your will totally to Him and trusting your life totally into His care. He can take care of you. If you let Hi, if you ask Him, He will take care of you! (Philippians 4:19) 
  Ok trust me on this one, because I'm learning this right now. And do you know what? He hasn't let me down, and He won't because He can't. His word is true!
     You MUST have faith! We must do our part and then He will do His. 

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and fortress, MY GOD!
In HIM will I trust!
~Psalm 91:2


Marcy and I took Dandy and Hank back to the creek yesterday to take these pictures and I'm really happy with them!


I was trying for a reflection shot but Hank had other ideas! Water is just a big toy to him! He thinks it is his duty to splash and paw whenever in it! But I did get the picture I wanted! I had to wade in up to almost my knees! It was cold in the beginning! But I had so much fun even after my boots filled up with water! The only drawback was that I could NOT fall with the camera! And I didn't so it was good!


But I'm not putting on the good one! I took it for the new photo challenge on Girlfriend Gazette so if you want to see my GOOD one you'll have to wait for their next issue to come out! And you can join in on the fun and enter a "reflection" picture of your own! Check it out!


Hank and Marcy did so very good even though poor Marcy got missed in a lot of the pictures! 
Woops! Sorry Marcy! Oh and not to forget my Dandy boy! He stayed on shore for Hank's moral support!




8 comments:

  1. Very nice photos! And a lovely location as well. I'll definitely be looking for that photo in the next Girlfriend Gazette too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Very good topic to talk about Heather. :) Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photography, Hannah! And, such beautiful horses....can you believe that I've never gone riding before? Haha, maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm probably biased but I think my horses are beautiful too! You poor thing! Never ridden before? You should try and change that some day!!!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I have some friends that think the same thing! They have been telling me all about riding, and can't believe that I've never done it before. They said that I'm missing out on something huge in life.... I tend to keep my two feet on the ground! ;)

      Delete
  4. These photos turned out really nice! I like the *bright* look they have! :)
    ~your lil sista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!!!!!!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete