I HEART U

Friday, December 11, 2015

~Your Heavenly Father

My dear daughter,
  You can trust me. I want to take care of you. I want to protect you, but you have to allow me to. There is no one out there who loves you more than I do, or who can fill your heart to overflowing. I can't promise that life will be easy, but I can promise to carry you when you feel you can't go on.
 When your eyes are completely focused on me you will not fall because my hand will be guiding your steps. You will not fail because my grace is sufficient. You will not be alone because I will never leave you or forsake you.
                                                     Trust me,
                                         Your Heavenly Father




I will trust in You, Jesus
For You are my King
I will trust in You Jesus
Ruler over everything
You are faithful to Your promises
You work all things for good
I will trust, I will choose to trust in You

song by Rachel Busenitz

No comments:

Post a Comment